Training – Dates to be confirmed
Salle Kiss Fencing Club
Robert Kiss fencing and Martin Gallyer fitness
- Address: Philips High School, Higher Ln, Manchester (Whitefield) M45 7PH
- Accommodation: Please be aware that, this time we won’t provide or book accommodation. Although, we are happy to advise for any alternative solutions. Please feel free to call for information.
Fencers must have one year experience and own equipment.
Aim of camp
- to improve fencing and fitness
- develop technique (e.g. for footwork, blade work)
- provide advice on training for competitions/season planning
- team match training
- develop use of strategies for sparring
How to Apply For Easter Camp
Download your application form the link above, once completed, please return it with payment to Salle Kiss F.C. 53 Ramsey Grove, Bury, Lancashire BL8 2RE or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact Natalia – event organiser on 07887968117