Training -30th,31st March and 1st April
Salle Kiss Fencing Club
Robert Kiss fencing and Martin Gallyer fitness
- Address: Philips High School, Higher Ln, Manchester (Whitefield) M45 7PH
- Accommodation: Please be aware that, this time we won’t provide or book accommodation. Although, we are happy to advise for any alternative solutions. Please feel free to call for information.
Fencers must have one year experience and own equipment.
We are also going to run a beginners course along side, If you are looking for a new activity for your children to try .
Aim of camp
- to improve fencing and fitness
- develop technique (e.g. for footwork, blade work)
- provide advice on training for competitions/season planning
- team match training
- develop use of strategies for sparring
Programme : Games, Video Analysis, team building exercises, fencing development ,fitness programme , one to one coaching
How to Apply For Easter Camp or Further details
Email : email@example.com or ring Natalia on 07887968117